Things to Keep in Mind
- Have a backup destination planned in advance should the weather not co-operate.
- Backgrounds and lights take up a lot of room and need to be stored in a safe place.
- Book a time for rehearsal. (no extra charge)
- Make time before the wedding to show me where you would like to do your formal wedding photos. (Indoors & Out)
- Photographers like to eat too. If you make room for me during the dinner, it will help me make sure that I don't miss a thing while I am scrounging up some dinner for myself.
- Your input and ideas are always welcome.
- Have fun and bring your smile. Remember that these photos will last a life time.
- Outdoor photos are always beautiful.
- Indoors or out we are only limited by our imaginations.
- Choose a place that is important to you, or one that suits your styles.
- Consider adding props. (guitars, jerseys, motorcycles or cars)
- Dress to suit your style, you do not need to match. Be comfortable.
- Bring a change of clothes, jackets, scarves, ect. to change things up a bit.
- Dress for the weather. Relaxing and looking good is hard to do when you are freezing.
- Wear clothing that shows off your belly.
- Maternity Jeans can look great in photos. (The ones that fit under the belly.)
- Bring a few changes of clothes and some accessories.
- Involve your family.
- Relax. Stretch Marks can be air brushed.
- Make sure baby has been fed and changed prior to session.
- Time will be given for feedings, changing, and to make the baby comfortable.
- Studio will be warm, to make the baby as comfortable as possible.
- Bring props that are important to you and your baby. (Blankets, Stuffed Animals, Hair Accessories)
- Bring a change of clothes, accessories to change looks up a bit.
- Involve family members.
- Candids of athletes just doing their thing, turn out great, and make great memories.
- Get team pictures before the big game, so they aren't all sweaty and dirty.